The University Building (originally the A.C. Foster Building) was built in 1911 and was designed by Fisher & Fisher. The 12th floor appears as the building’s cornice and features green pin-stripes. Now holding private offices, it once was purchased for the University of Denver, giving the building its current name.
Photos were taken May 2006. © DenverUrbanism, All Rights Reserved.