Built in 1907 for the Ideal Cement Company (it was the first reinforced concrete tower west of the Mississippi), the building was occupied later on by the Denver National Bank. The building features a facade of travertine limestone and decorative carvings, and was fully restored to its original condition in the 1990s. For over 45 years, the building was also home to the Broker Restaurant, known for its steaks and a bank vault dining room, before it closed in 2017.
Photos were taken May 2006. © DenverUrbanism, All Rights Reserved.