The Hover Building was constructed in 1901 to house the offices and storerooms for the W. A. Hover wholesale drug company. The four-story structure was designed by Robert Roeschlaub and features an early Commercial style design with a golden-brown brick facade. The building remained in use as pharmaceutical offices through the 1950s. By the 1970s, the building served as a library and classroom space for the University of Colorado Denver, and in the 1990s the building received a thorough restoration and conversion into its current use as a design studio and offices.
Photos were taken May 2006. © DenverUrbanism, All Rights Reserved.