Ghost Building

The Ghost Building, built in 1889 by developer Allen Ghost and designed by William Lang, originally stood at the corner of 14th and Glenarm. Facing demolition, in 1979 the building was disassembled and its facade’s 1,700 stones placed in storage until 1984, when it was reconstructed at its present location at 18th and Stout.

Photos were taken May 2006. © DenverUrbanism, All Rights Reserved.