The Filbeck Building was built in 1917 and was designed by Colorado architect John J. Huddart. Owned by Anna Filbeck for her millinery supply business, the building features terra cotta detailing. Since the 1960s, the building has housed various theaters and is the current home of the Bovine Metropolis Theater.
Photos were taken May 2006. © DenverUrbanism, All Rights Reserved.