The Feldhauser-Baldwin Building was built in 1896 by Phillip Feldhauser, a partner in the development of the Hayden, Dickenson and Feldhauser Building next door. Starting off as a two-story structure, the Chicago Commercial style building was expanded to five stories in the early 1900s and for many years housed the Baldwin Piano Company. The building is the last remaining structure in Downtown with a cast iron facade. In the late 1990s, the building was restored and converted into the Baldwin Lofts.
Photos were taken May 2006. © DenverUrbanism, All Rights Reserved.