This neoclassical building was built in 1910 and designed by Marean & Norton as the home to the Denver Chamber of Commerce. It was later covered with a metal facade and fell into disrepair, only to be faithfully restored in the late 1990s including the 400 electric lights in the facade. The building now contains residential apartments.
Photos were taken May 2006. © DenverUrbanism, All Rights Reserved.