Colorado’s 9 Amtrak Stations, Ranked By Ridership
Glenwood Springs Amtrak station. Photo by sfgamchick on flickr.
There are 9 Amtrak stations in Colorado. Denver’s Union Station is by far the biggest and busiest, but what about the others? Amtrak’s Colorado fact sheet can tell us.
Here are the 9 stations, ranked in order from busiest to least-used.
- Denver: 113,393 riders/year
- Glenwood Springs: 33,245 riders/year
- Grand Junction: 31,999 riders/year
- Winter Park – Fraser: 7,162 riders/year
- La Junta: 6,566 riders/year
- Trinidad: 4,770 riders/year
- Granby: 3,528 riders/year
- Fort Morgan: 3,343 riders/year
- Lamar: 1,936 riders/year